- Centralized Intake
- Housing Case Management for homeless/at risk of homelessness
- Homeless Assistance Program (HAP) – one time payments of Security/Utility Deposits/Past Due Rent
- Emergency Solutions Grant – Rapid Re-Housing and Homeless Prevention activities (may include short/medium term rental assistance)
- Northwest Rapid Re-Housing Program (may include short/medium term rental assistance)
- McKean County Bridge Subsidy Program
- Justice Bridge Housing Program – for single individuals with a mental health and/or substance abuse disorder. Referrals MUST come from the jail, probation department or treatment provider.
- Referrals for Regional Permanent Supportive Housing Projects for Persons with disabilities who meet the HEARTH definition of homelessness
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- Specialized Housing Case Management for CYS involved families
- Housing for Transition-age youth (Service Under Development)
Contact the Housing and Homeless Services Department for more information at 814-887-5563.
** HEARTH definition of homelessness (households who are literally homeless): Households residing in an emergency shelter or a hotel/motel used as an emergency shelter and paid for by a charitable organization OR households living in the streets, cars, campers and other locations not meant for human habitation. Persons exiting an institution where they resided for 90 days or less and who were living in an emergency shelter or places not meant for human habitation immediately before entering the institution may be served. Households who are living in a doubled-up situation or not under a court-ordered eviction are not eligible for rental assistance.