Apply for Employment
Application for Employment
504 Compliance Coordinator
Here’s a great opportunity for Public Administration, Business, graduates. McKean County Redevelopment & Housing Authority, located in Smethport PA in McKean County is seeking a 504 Compliance Coordinator. This position will oversee all aspects for developing and implementing activities related to Title II of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 for residents of the agency’s housing units.
This position can be worked remotely several days a week. The incumbent will be required to be present initially at the facility for orientation and training, and able to work at the facility in Smethport or Bradford one or two days a week as needed following the initial training.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a policy of accommodation for addressing residents’ and housing applicants’ specific needs as related to the American with Disabilities Act and Section 504.
- Coordinate eligibility determinations, evaluations, reviews and all meetings for MCRHA covered under ADA/Section 504 in order to meet the required Voluntary Compliance Agreement timelines.
- Assist in and coordinate all housing ADA/Section 504-related activities, including serving as a consultant to various apartments as needed.
- Act as liaison and point of contact for all ADA/Section 504-related communications.
- Recommend and implement necessary steps to assure compliance and accessibility under ADA/Section 504. Continually review and revise MCRHA policies and procedures surrounding ADA/Section 504.
- Receive, investigate, and respond to all request and/or complaints from program participants and applicants regarding housing for people with disabilities and fair housing issues.
- Assume responsibility for recording, compilation, analysis and archiving of all necessary ADA/Section 504-related data and documents. Maintain ADA/Section 504 records and reports and keep the records on file so that they are available if a compliant is filed or if HUD conducts a compliance audit.
- Assist in providing training and support to staff regarding ADA/Section 504 and the implementation of the ADA/Section 504 policies and procedures.
- Reviewing resident files from property locations for compliance accuracy and assist facilitating submission to third party compliance vendor.
- Performing file audits monthly/quarterly/annually to include but not limited to: annual recertifications, interims; move-ins, move- outs. Traveling, as required, to properties and sites to provide assistance with compliance efforts, along with reviewing files as needed or as necessary.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification: 2 years of increasingly responsible work-related experience or certification obtained that reflects the skill level needed OR Bachelor degree in Public Administration or a related field with professional experience in ADA/Section 504 compliance.
Formal Training and Certification for the ADA/Section 504 Coordinator required within 6 months of appointment or hire.
Preferred Qualification: Experience with ADA/Section 504 including and implementing ADA/Section 504 plans. Familiar with Reasonable Accommodation and Modification Processes.
Requires a self-starter, detail oriented, ability to work independently, ability to interpret Federal regulations and guidelines, ability to communicate effectively with Government agencies, Housing Authority staff and residents.
Salary & Benefits
$40,000-$45,000 (37.5 hours per week)
PTO; Paid Holidays; health insurance; long term disability; flex spend account; performance bonus;
HRA plan; retirement plan
All interested candidates should send their letter of interest and resume to:
The Lytle Group
160 Canal Street
Hollidaysburg, PA. 16648
Or by email at:
MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAN-IMMEDIATE OPENING/BRADFORD PA
MCKEAN COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT & HSG AUTHORITIES (MCRHA)
MCRHA OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS:
- Full-time / 37.5 Hours Weekly
- Hours 8:00am - 4:00pm Mondays – Fridays/ Weekly On-Call Rotation
- Competitive Pay
- 20 Days Paid Off first year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Benefits: Medical, Vision
- Medical Reimbursement Fund
- Ongoing training and development for career growth opportunities
The Maintenance Custodian will support our housing communities in Bradford PA. You will work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure general upkeep of building and facilities. The purpose of this position is to support the mission, vision and values of MCRHA by performing general custodial building maintenance at assigned locations. The maintenance team oversees maintenance activities for multiple units, playgrounds and properties.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ prior experience in maintenance custodial and grounds keeping work; or any combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of federal housing laws and programs including: HUD rules and regulations that apply to housing management preferred
- Custodial and building maintenance experience preferred
- Respond to on call/after hour maintenance needs;
- Perform upkeep maintenance for residential buildings, grounds, streets and parks;
- Performs routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities;
- Sweeps sidewalks and recreation areas, performs grounds keeping duties in accordance with established procedures/custodial job schedule.
- Sweeps, mops, waxes and scrubs floors in accordance with established procedures;
- Vacuums and shampoos carpets and cleans furniture, and washes windows as necessary in accordance with established procedures;
- Removes trash and sanitize waste containers in accordance with established procedures;
- Other maintenance custodial duties and responsibilities as necessary
Interested applicants should submit a resume along with references to: McKean County Redevelopment Authority, Attn: Patty Fitzsimmons,415 W. Main St. Suite 1, Smethport, PA 16749. Or by email at: email@example.com