CASE MANAGER-IMMEDIATE OPENING/BRADFORD PA
MCKEAN COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY(MCRA) AND A PARTNERSHIP IN HOUSING(APIH)
MCRHA OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS:
- Full-time / 37.5 Hours Weekly
- Hours 8:00am – 4:00pm Mondays – Fridays
- Competitive Pay
- 20 Days Paid Off first year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Benefits: Medical, Vision
- Medical Reimbursement Fund
- Ongoing training and development for career growth opportunities
The Case Manager will support our mission, vision and values of the McKean County Redevelopment and Housing Authority by assisting homeless individuals or those at risk of homelessness in connecting with community resources. To assist in identifying and maintaining safe, affordable permanent housing.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university.
- Knowledge of Federal Housing Programs
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) for effective written communications, and reporting.
- Strong math aptitude/accounting knowledge with good understanding of accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgeting.
- Excellent routine office clerical skills including proofreading, data entry, filing, phone skills as needed.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license require flexibility for travel to sites assigned
- Ability to occasionally travel to office meetings, trainings, conference, as scheduled.
YOUR SKILLS WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Excellent attendance/reliable dependable/attendance is a necessary function of this position
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with ability to meet all required deadlines.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills to effectively collaborate with clients, team, and problem-solve issues as required.
- Strong working knowledge of community resources and services, including: employment, income, benefits, education, treatment and child care.
- Assist Clients in securing safe, affordable housing
- Identify participant’s needs and refer to appropriate provider
- Refer participants to community resources to meet their needs
- Network with other community agencies to identify comprehensive services
- Conduct intake interviews to gather information and determine eligibility for housing assistance. Collect required documents, verifying housing status and income
- Update and maintain accurate information in computer system and paper files
- Schedule regular contacts with participants to monitor status, maintain compliance and identify ongoing issues
- Perform at least monthly home visits to remain in compliance with programs guidelines.
Interested applicants should submit a resume along with references to: McKean County Redevelopment Authority, Attn: Patty Fitzsimmons,415 W. Main St. Suite 1, Smethport, PA 16749.
To view full job description please visit our website: www.mckeancountyhousing.com/employment/
Job Type: Full-time